- National associations of building societies and housing finance institutions in the Caribbean.
- Housing finance institutions in the Caribbean which are members of the International Union of Housing Finance Institutions and/or the Inter-American Savings and Loan Union, which are from the borrowing member countries of the Caribbean Development Bank or which are from other islands, countries, commonwealth territories or dependencies in the Caribbean or adjacent to it.
Affiliated membership may be available to:
- Organizations of the multi-national, national, regional, state or local level.
- Government or quasi-governmental organizations which perform central banking, housing or insuring functions for institutions in any country.
- Organizations and individuals associated with or interested in the furthering of the objects of the association.